CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionExamines ways in which widely available digital technologies can be used to benefit the teaching and learning of mathematics. This volume concludes by looking at future developments and by considering the ways in which ICT could be used as a catalyst for cross-curricular work to achieve greater curricular coherence.
- Author BiographyAdrian Oldknow is Professor of mathematics and computing education at University College, Chichester. He chairs the Maths Association's ICT Committee. Carol Knights is Principal Lecturer in Mathematics Education at the University of Chichester.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation and Digital Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAdrian Oldknow,Carol Knights
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.