All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionThese papers challenge accepted wisdoms about both the nature of mathematics and of education. Each of the chapters develops for mathematics education the importance of insights from mainly French intellectuals of the past: Foucault, Lacan, Lyotard, Deleuze.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInternational Perspectives on Mathematics Education S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMargaret Walshaw
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.