CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into four parts: polynomial system solving, automated geometric reasoning, algebraic computation, and implementations and applications, this book contains surveys for diverse applications of the theories and methods to real world problems. It covers polynomial system solving, geometric reasoning, computer algebra and mathematical software.
- Author BiographyDongming Wang has been a senior researcher at CNRS since 1992. He is recognized for his work and expertise on automated geometric reasoning, elimination methods, and applications of symbolic computation to differential equations and neural networks. Xiao-Shan Gao received his Ph.D. from Academia Sinica in 1988 and worked as a research scientist at the University of Texas at austin from 1988 to 1990, and at Wichita State University from 1992 to 1996. He has been a research professor at Academia Sinica since 1997. His major research interests include automated geometric reasoning, polynomial system and geometric constraint solving, and intelligent computer-aided design and instruction.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication18/07/2000
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1110 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDongming Wang,Xiao-Shan Gao
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.