CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches beginning game programming students the skills they need to develop causal games. Beginning with the basic aspects of mathematics and physics that are relevant to games, and moving on to complex topics, this book combines theory and practice and helps the student to develop many games.
- Author BiographyDanny Kodicek is a graduate of Cambridge University. He works with Sunflower Learning in the UK, developing science simulations and tools for schools - his software has been translated into over fifteen languages and is sold worldwide. As a freelancer his previous clients include the BBC and the Royal Air Force, and he was co-creator of the award-winning TimeHunt Web site. John P. Flynt, Ph.D., works in the software development industry, has taught at colleges and universities, and has authored courses and curricula for several college level game development programs. His academic background includes work in information technology, the social sciences, and the humanities. Among his previous books are In the Mind of a Game, Perl Power!, UnrealScript Game Programming All in One, Simulation and Event Modeling for Game Developers (with co-author Ben Vinson), Beginning Pre-Calculus for Game Developers, Java Programming for the Absolute Beginner, Beginning Math Concepts for Game Developers, and Software Engineering for Game Developers. Among other engagements, he has been a speaker at game and educational conferences in San Antonio, LA, Atlanta, Austin, West Lafayette, and the 2004 Xtreme Game Developers Expo in Mountain View, CA. He has worked as a consultant on several curriculum development initiatives involving some of the largest proprietary colleges in the US and has taught literature, political science, computer science, and game development. He has been contracted by DeVry University as a game course developer, and DeVry has adopted Software Engineering for Game Developers for its national curriculum. John lives in the foothills near Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Danny Kodicek,John Flynt
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- GenreComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date07/12/2015
- Weight1340 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition StatementPreliminary Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.