Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
About this product
- DescriptionCompiles and synthesizes the research on teachers' use of mathematics curriculum materials and the impact of curriculum materials on teaching and teachers. This book focuses on those materials developed in the 1990s in response to the NCTM's Principles and Standards for School Mathematics.
- Author BiographyJanine T. Remillard is Associate Professor of Education and Chair, Foundations and Practices of Education Division, Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania. Beth A. Herbel-Eisenmann is Assistant Professor of Teacher Education, Michigan State University. Gwendolyn M. Lloyd is Professor, Department of Mathematics, Virginia Tech.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleStudies in Mathematical Thinking and Learning Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white tables
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBeth A. Herbel-Eisenmann,Gwendolyn M. Lloyd,Janine T. Remillard
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.