All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £21.03Free postage
- £19.50Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionMaths Year 3 is suitable for pupils aged 7+ (Year 3 upwards) and is an excellent introduction to numeracy for Key Stage 2 pupils and those working towards Common Entrance and other independent school entrance exams at 11+.
- Author BiographySerena Alexander has taught Mathematics since 1987, originally in both maintained and independent senior schools. From 1990 she taught at St. Paul's School for Boys, where she was Head of Mathematics at their Preparatory School, Colet Court, before moving first to Newton Prep as Deputy Head and then to Devonshire House as Head. She is now an educational consultant and inspector but still helps to run mathematics conferences for prep school teachers. She has a passion for maths and expects her pupils to feel the same way. After a lesson or two with her, they normally do!
- Author(s)David Hillard,Serena Alexander
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Weight702 g
- Width191 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £4.51
- £4.72Trending at £8.99
- £4.44Trending at £4.81
- £4.79Trending at £5.04
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £2.81Trending at £3.99
- £12.29Trending at £12.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.