All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.90Trending at £6.71
- £12.70Trending at £20.64
- £5.57Trending at £6.15
- £5.06Trending at £6.27
- £2.81Trending at £4.87
- £2.79Trending at £3.00
- £5.69Trending at £6.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains answers to all the exercises in Maths Year 3, which goes beyond the requirements of the National Curriculum for Year 3 pupils (aged 7 and above) preparing for Common Entrance and other independent school entrance exams at 11+.
- Author BiographySerena Alexander has taught Mathematics since 1987, originally in both maintained and independent senior schools. From 1990 she taught at St. Paul's School for Boys, where she was Head of Mathematics at their Preparatory School, Colet Court, before moving first to Newton Prep as Deputy Head and then to Devonshire House as Head. She is now an educational consultant and inspector but still helps to run mathematics conferences for prep school teachers. She has a passion for maths and expects her pupils to feel the same way. After a lesson or two with her, they normally do!
- Author(s)David Hillard,Serena Alexander
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Weight312 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementDigital original
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.