Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.13
- £10.75Trending at £13.73
- £3.99Trending at £6.97
- £11.33Trending at £14.43
- £9.97Trending at £10.96
- £4.63Trending at £5.96
- £11.51Trending at £14.43
About this product
- DescriptionFrom historical, philosophical and psychological perspectives, with particular attention to certain mathematical areas such as geometry and analysis, the authors examine ways in which the aesthetic is ever-present in mathematical thinking and contributes to the growth and value of mathematical knowledge.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2006
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 Illustrations, color; 65 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 288 p. 78 illus., 13 illus. in color.
- Weight681 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byNathalie Sinclair,William Higginson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.