CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together the Kenneth May Lectures that were given at the annual meetings of the Canadian Society for History and Philosophy of Mathematics. This title contains contributions that deal with topics covering Greek applied mathematics, the mathematics and science of Leonhard Euler, and the origins of artificial intelligence to name a few.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/06/2005
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note91 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGlen Van Brummelen,Michael Kinyon
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.