Mathematics for Biological Scientists by Stephen Hladky, Bill Broadhurst, Mike Aitken (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £36.70Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 26 Sep
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.00+ £3.90 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by birccha-mlwfhr
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the mathematics necessary for biology students to understand, interpret and discuss biological questions. This book integrates mathematics and biology with the use of colour illustrations and photographs to provide an informative approach to the subject of mathematics and statistics within biological science.
- Author BiographySteve Hladky is a Reader in Membrane Pharmacology in the Department of Pharmacology at the University of Cambridge. He was Secretary of the Department's teaching committee for 17 years, during which time he coordinated the teaching in the Department. Bill Broadhurst is Assistant Director of Research in the Department of Biochemistry at the University of Cambridge. Mike Aitken is a University Lecturer and the Undergraduate Teaching Director in the Department of Experimental Psychology at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Bill Broadhurst,Mike Aitken,Stephen Hladky
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Note202 colour illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 175 colour line drawings
- Weight1133 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.