Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.77
- £8.13Trending at £8.93
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBiological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byKazunori Sato,Yasuhiro Takeuchi,Yoh Iwasa
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsEcology as a Modern Science.- Physiologically Structured Population Models: Towards a General Mathematical Theory.- A Survey of Indirect Reciprocity.- The Effects of Migration on Persistence and Extinction.- Sexual Reproduction Process on One-Dimensional Stochastic Lattice Model.- A Mathematical Model of Gene Transfer in a Biofilm.- Nonlinearity and Stochasticity in Population Dynamics.- The Adaptive Dynamics of Community Structure.
- Author BiographyY.Takeuchi is a professor of Systems Engineering Department at Shizuoka University, Japan, where he has been on the faculty since 1979. He received his B.Eng.(1974), M.Eng.(1976) and Ph.D.(1979) at Kyoto University. In 1986, 1992, 1998, 2000 and 2002, Dr. Takeuchi was a visiting professor at Universita di Urbino, and in 1987-1988, at University of Alberta. Y. Iwasa is a professor of Department of Biology, Faculty of Sciences, Kyushu University, Japan, where he has been on the faculty since 1985. He received his B.S.(1975), M.Eng.(1977) and Ph.D.(1980) at Kyoto University. In 2003 and 2004, Dr. Iwasa was a visiting professor at Harvard University, and in 2002-2003 a member of Institute of Advanced Study, Princeton. K. Sato is an associate professor of Systems Engineering Department at Shizuoka University, Japan, where he has been on the faculty since 1996. He received his B.Sci.(1988) at University of Tsukuba, M.Sci.(1990) and Ph.D.(1993) at Kyushu University. From 1994 to 1996, Dr. Sato was a lecturer and an associate professor at Muroran Institute of Technology.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.