All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionMathematics for Economists, a new text for advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate students in economics, is a thoroughly modern treatment of the mathematics that underlies economic theory.
- Author BiographyCarl P. Simon is professor of mathematics at the University of Michigan. He received his Ph.D. from Northwestern University and has taught at the University of California, Berkeley, and the University of North Carolina. He is the recipient of many awards for teaching, including the University of Michigan Faculty Recognition Award and the Excellence in Education Award. Lawrence Blume is professor of economics at Cornell University. He received his Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, and has taught at Harvard University's Kennedy School, the University of Michigan, and the University of Tel Aviv.
- Author(s)Carl P. Simon,Lawrence E. Blume
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight1 g
- Width170 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition StatementInternational student edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.