Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.18Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £9.09Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to be used on a wide range of introductory courses at first degree and HND level in the UK, this book features real-world examples, case studies, assignments and knowledge-check questions throughout. It introduces key mathematical methods in practical engineering contexts.
- Author BiographyFormer Lecturer at Buckingham Chilterns University College, High Wycombe, UK, and now retired, William Bolton has worked in industry and academia as a senior lecturer in a college of technology, a member of the Nuffield Advanced Physics team, an adviser to a British government aid project in Brazil on technical education, as a UNESCO consultant in Argentina and Thailand, and as Head of Research and Development at the Business and Technician Education Council. He has written many engineering textbooks, including Mechatronics, 4th ed., Engineering Science, 5th ed., Higher Engineering Science, 2nd ed., Mechanical Science, 3rd ed., and Instrumentation and Control Systems.
- Author(s)Huw Fox,William Bolton
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication18/07/2002
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIIE Core Textbooks S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 200 illustrations
- Weight770 g
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.