All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMathematics for Physics demonstrates the application of mathematical concepts alongside the development of the mathematical theory. This stimulating and motivating approach helps students to master the maths and see its application in the context of physics in one seamless learning experience.
- Author BiographyMichael M. Woolfson is Emeritus Professor of Theoretical Physics, Department of Physics, University of York, UK. Dr Malcolm S. Woolfson is a Lecturer in Signal Processing, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of Nottingham, UK.
- Author(s)Malcolm S. Woolfson,Michael M. Woolfson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note360 black and white line drawings
- Weight1535 g
- Width187 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.