All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.48Trending at £7.63
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £9.11Trending at £9.27
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for those who want to refresh their knowledge and understanding of mathematics to GCSE level. This work places emphasis on learning and doing mathematics, with a section on measures and proportion, and statistics.
- Author BiographyHeather Cooke is a lecturer in the Centre for Mathematics Education at The Open University. She is an experienced practitioner and has worked as an advisory teacher for mathematics in Gloucestershire. She has co-authored a number of distance learning packs: ABC of Number (1994), Thinking About Measurement (1998), Exploring Pattern (1998), and Passport to Mathematics (1998). Her particular interest is in helping people who found mathematics difficult at school to improve their knowledge and confidence in the subject.
- Author(s)Heather Cooke
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDeveloping Subject Knowledge Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight423 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.