CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionAims to provide a bridge from courses in general physics to the intermediate-level courses in classical mechanics, electrodynamics and quantum mechanics. This book draws from the mathematical discussions on specific physical problems to provide a basis for developing mathematical intuition.
- Author(s)James B. Seaborn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight563 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.