Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe formulation, analysis, and re-evaluation of mathematical models in population biology has become a valuable source of insight to mathematicians and biologists alike. This book presents an overview and selected sample of these results and ideas, organized by biological theme rather than mathematical concept.
- Author BiographyHorst R. Thieme is Professor of Mathematics at Arizona State University. He has published more than seventy research papers and is an associate editor of the Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications . .
- Author(s)Horst R. Thieme
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2003
- Series TitlePrinceton Series in Theoretical and Computational Biology
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note28 line illus.
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.