All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.40
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.53
- £7.94Trending at £10.96
- £24.44Trending at £26.92
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £23.54Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the Primary National Strategy and standards for QTS. This title includes the role of talk in learning maths; the applications and use of ICT in maths; creativity in maths; assessment for learning and self assessment; and suggested resources for teachers. It emphasises on mental mathematics and problem solving.
- Author BiographyChristine Hopkins, Sue Gifford, Sandy Pepperell and Peter Tallant are all experienced teachers with a specialist interest in mathematics teaching who are now Principal Lecturers in Mathematics Education at Roehampton University. Between them they teach on undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes and are involved in research, consultancy and writing mathematics teaching materials.
- Author(s)Christine Hopkins,Peter Tallant,Sandy Pepperell,Sue Gifford
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.