CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £24.77Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £30.18Trending at £35.99
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
About this product
- DescriptionApproaching mathematics from a computer science viewpoint, this book defines ways of calculating the results of applying the operators, then shows how they satisfy various properties. The comprehensive text is supplemented with summaries, proofs and exercises.
- Author BiographyGordon J. Pace is an associate professor in the Department of Computer Science of the University of Malta. He has an M.Sc. and a D.Phil. from Oxford, where he was a Rhodes Scholar. He has considerable experience teaching courses on the topic of his book to undergraduates in Computer Science, Mathematics and Engineering. His research interests include formal methods for software and hardware, runtime verification and formal analysis of contracts.
- Author(s)Gordon J. Pace
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.