All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Mathematics of Program Construction, held in Germany in 2002. The 11 papers cover programming methodology, program specification, program transformation, programming paradigms, programming calculi and programming language semantics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/06/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number2386
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteX, 263 p.
- Weight880 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBernhard Moller,Eerke A. Boiten
- Edition Statement2002 ed.
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £15.72Trending at £16.16
- £6.79Trending at £8.79
- £13.57Trending at £14.64
- £29.13Trending at £33.15
- £23.56Trending at £31.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.