All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung mathematicians will love the mix of non-fiction and activities in this educational book full of BIG ideas. Fun games and puzzles teach boys and girls how to solve problems using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Maths is a huge part of science, technology and engineering. Start a lifelong passion for STEM subjects.
- Author BiographyJenny Jacoby writes, edits and manages projects - from non-fiction books for television personalities; content for children's brands; copy for major arts organisations through to an afterword for the children's laureate, and news and commentary pieces for academic journals. Vicky Barker is an illustrator whose books include 'That's Not My... Sticker Book Zoo,' and 'The Usborne Big Colouring Book as well as 'Infographics for Kids,' 'Facts' and 'The Order & Chaos Colouring Book.'
- Author(s)Jenny Jacoby
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication03/10/2016
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleSTEM Starters for Kids
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width215 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Vicky Barker
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £2.89Trending at £2.97
- £5.61Trending at £6.96
- £4.99Trending at £5.42
- £4.63Trending at £5.03
- £14.49Trending at £14.89
- £2.49Trending at £2.97
- £4.98Trending at £5.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.