All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.24Trending at £6.18
- £6.16Trending at £6.58
- £3.98Trending at £4.47
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Mastermaths junior series, this pupil book provides differentiated practice and consolidation to support the teaching of lessons using the NNS Unit Plans. It is accompanied by teaching notes, with fully explained answers to ensure clear progression for all children.
- Author(s)Paul Briten
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notein full colour
- Weight311 g
- Width194 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.