All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £9.31Trending at £9.95
- £29.31Trending at £37.87
- £23.24Trending at £26.03
- £3.49Trending at £3.98
- £4.60Trending at £4.69
- £3.50Trending at £3.79
- £20.96Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Maths Money Problems series addresses the perennial demand from teachers for problem-solving activities involving money. Each book is accompanied by a CD-ROM containing all the worksheets which can be printed out, photocopied, or displayed on a whiteboard.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best-selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/04/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMaths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight385 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Interest Agefrom 7 to 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.