All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures imaginative and creative maths problems that help you teach children problem-solving strategies. This book shows how once children have learned the different approaches they can become independent creative thinkers and systematically apply their skills. It includes full colour examples of pupil work.
- Author BiographyLouise Carruthers is a Key Stage 1 teacher.
- Author(s)Louise Carruthers
- Date of Publication19/06/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCreative Activities for... S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width210 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeAges 5-7
Most relevant reviews
- sheila367919 May, 2011by
Handy to have in your resources pack.
The school I teach in already had the 7-9 age book in the series which has some excellent ideas but the concepts are a little advanced for my P3 class. Unfortunately when I bought the 5-7 edition I found these to be too easy! Many of the activities are also based on worksheets and need to be adapted if your photocopying allowance is limited. So overall, some good ideas if you have can prepare and adapt in advance, but not for the unplanned situation.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £25.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £9.89Trending at £11.34
- £16.98Trending at £17.37