All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSolving calculations in a busy environment can be tough and time consuming. This quick reference guide, featuring basic maths concepts and medication administration, will help students and practitioners take the problem out of problem solving.
- Author BiographyAnn Richards is one of the adapters of Galbraith, Fundamentals of Pharmacology. She is the author of Elsevier's best selling 'A Nurse's Survival Guide to the Ward'.
- Author(s)Ann Richards,Jackie Ryan,Jo Reid-Speirs,Kerry Reid-Searl,Lorna Moxham,Trudy Dwyer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleNursing and Health Survival Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width116 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.04
- £6.95Trending at £9.20
- £15.48Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.