CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionMATLAB has become the standard software tool for solving scientific and engineering problems due to its powerful built-in functions and its ability to program. This book guides the reader through both programming and built-in functions to easily exploit MATLAB's extensive capabilities for tackling engineering problems.
- Author BiographyStormy Attaway is Assistant Professor and Faculty Coordinator for Special Programs within the Mechanical Engineering Department at Boston University. She also currently serves as Director of Curricular Assessment and Improvement for the College of Engineering. In this capacity, she coordinates the curricular assessment and improvement programs within the College, in order to better the academic experience of the undergraduates. She has been the course coordinator for the Engineering Computation courses at Boston University for over twenty years, and has taught a variety of programming courses using many different languages and software packages.
- Author(s)Stormy Attaway
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/10/2016
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight1140 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.