All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionMany books are available on MATLAB(R) programming for engineers in general or in some specific area, but none in the highly topical field of quality assurance (QA). MATLAB(R) in Quality Assurance Sciences fills this gap as a compact guide for students, engineers, and scientists in this field.
- Author BiographyDr Leonid Burstein is a staff member of Kinneret Academic College (Quality Assurance Department), before that he taught at the Technion -IIT, at ORT Braude College, and at several other academic institution in Western and Lower Galilee, in Israel. His scientific work has been reported in more than 50 publications in leading scientific journals. He is author and contributor of published textbooks, monographs, and an Editorial Board member and reviewer for several international scientific journals.
- Author(s)Dr. Leonid Burstein
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.