All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMATLAB basics and commands explained. Concepts of control systems engineering using MATLAB developed. Easy to understand methodology presented for each type of design problem. Numerous worked out examples provided for analysis and design of control systems.
- Author BiographyRao V Dukkipati retired as Professor and Chair of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Fairfield University, Connecticut, USA. He served as an adjunct professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department at Concordia University, Montreal, Canada. He gained his doctorate from Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, USA in 1973. His specialized areas of teaching and research include mechanical design, mechanics, vibrations, control systems, economy and reliability, quality control improvement and management, vehicle dynamics, and accident reconstruction. He has to his credit over 300 technical papers and 50 books, and is a fellow of ASME and CSME.
- Author(s)Rao V. Dukkipati
- PublisherNew Academic Science Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Academic Science Ltd
- Edition Statement2nd
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.