CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for advanced undergraduate and graduate students with either applied or theoretical goals, this title offers an introduction to the basic theory of matrices. It gives interesting applications of matrices to various aspects of mathematics and also other areas of science and engineering.
- Author BiographyDenis Serre is Professor of Mathematics at Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon and a former member of the Institut Universitaire de France. He is a member of numerous editorial boards and the author of Systems of Conservation Laws (Cambridge University Press 2000). With S. Benzoni-Gavage, he is the co-author of Multi-Dimensional Hyperbolic Partial Differential Equations. First Order Systems and Applications (Oxford University Press 2007). With S. Friedlander, he has co-edited four volumes of a Handbook of Mathematical Fluid Dynamics (Elsevier 2002--2007). The first edition of the present book is a translation of the original French edition, Les Matrices: Theorie et Pratique , published by Dunod (2001).
- Author(s)Denis Serre
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number216
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight603 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.