Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume describes the algebra of matrices and shows how to apply them to today's problems in applied economics. The first section covers the essentials of matrices while the second section concentrates on major topics in applied economics such as regression, linear programming, and time series.
- Author BiographySHAYLE R. SEARLE, PhD, is Professor Emeritus of Biometry at Cornell University. He is the author of Linear Models, Linear Models for Unbalanced Data, Matrix Algebra Useful for Statistics, and also (with C. E. McCulloch) Generalized, Linear, and Mixed Models, all from Wiley. LOIS SCHERTZ WILLETT, PhD, is Professor of Food and Resource Economics at the University of Florida. She is the author of numerous scientific publications on economic markets and price analysis and has won several teaching awards for her instruction in economics, econometrics, and other quantitative analysis courses.
- Author(s)Lois Schertz Willett,Shayle R. Searle
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2001
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight792 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.