All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £4.99Trending at £9.81
About this product
- DescriptionAn up-to-date version of the complete, self-contained introduction to matrix analysis theory and practice Providing accessible and in-depth coverage of the most common matrix methods now used in statistical applications, Matrix Analysis for Statistics, Third Edition features an easy-to-follow theorem/proof format.
- Author BiographyJames R. Schott, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Statistics at the University of Central Florida. He has published numerous journal articles in the area of multivariate analysis. Dr. Schott s research interests include multivariate analysis, analysis of covariance and correlation matrices, and dimensionality reduction techniques.
- Author(s)James R. Schott
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2016
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight870 g
- Width158 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.