All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionDiscovers underlying probabilistic structures intrinsic in such stochastic models, develop numerical algorithms for computing functionals (e.g., performance measures) of the underlying stochastic processes, and apply these probabilistic structures and/or computational algorithms within a variety of fields.
- Author BiographyGuy Latouche, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium Vaidyanathan Ramaswami , AT&T Labs Research, USA Jay Sethuraman, Columbia University, USA Karl Sigman, Columbia University, USA Mark S. Squillante, IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center, USA David D. Yao, Columbia University, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- Series TitleSpringer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight573 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Yao,Guy Latouche,Jay Sethuraman,Karl Sigman,Mark Squillante,V. Ramaswami
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.