Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- Author(s)Kristopher Tapp
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- Series TitleStudent Mathematical Library
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of Contents* Why study matrix groups?* Matrices* All matrix groups are real matrix groups* The orthogonal groups* The topology of matrix groups* Lie algebras* Matrix exponentiation* Matrix groups are manifolds* The Lie bracket* Maximal tori* Homogeneous manifolds* Roots* Bibliography* Index
- Author BiographyKristopher Tapp, Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.