All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.90
About this product
- DescriptionKabbalah is a form of Jewish mysticism, dating back to the first century BC. This book outlines the basic principles of Kabbalah, explaining the six steps to physical and spiritual healing, and the numerous exercises to help deal with specific health problems.
- Author BiographyDr Raphael Kellman has been described as one of the pioneers of holistic medicine. He established the Kellman Center for Progressive Medicine in 1996, which embraces both cutting-edge conventional medicine and alternative approaches to health. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Raphael Kellman
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2005
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date23/07/2008
- Weight280 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.