Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionShows how modern matrix methods can be applied in data mining and pattern recognition.
- Author BiographyLars Elden is professor of numerical analysis at Linkoping University in Sweden.
- Author(s)Lars Elden
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleFundamentals of Algorithms
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content Note36 worked examples 54 figures
- Weight424 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.