Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of structural analysis has experienced profound change in the past three decades. This book presents a rigorous, concise development of the concepts of modern matrix structural analysis with emphasis on techniques and methods which are the basis for the Finite Element Method. The material is presented in a traditional manner.
- Author(s)Lewis P. Felton,Richard B. Nelson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/1997
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley and Sons (WIE)
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1270 g
- Width180 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.