CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers an approach to the study of contemporary objects from academics prominent in disciplines ranging from archaeology to philosophy and psychology. Taken together, the contributions lead the reader to a new understanding of the relationship between people and their material world.
- Author BiographyP.M. Graves-Brown studied Archaeology and Prehistory at Sheffield University and gained his PhD in archaeology at Southampton University. He currently works as an archaeological curator in South Wales. He has published a wider variety of work, mainly on human origins and modern material culture.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/05/2000
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPaul Graves-Brown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.