CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £45.00Trending at £75.32
- £3.24Trending at £5.98
- £28.38Trending at £38.39
- £5.81Trending at £8.05
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £4.42Trending at £6.42
About this product
- DescriptionOver the course of his career, Stephen De Staebler (1933-2011) created powerful, elegiac figurative sculptures in clay and bronze. This title provides a biographical portrait of the sculptor, and renowned art historian.
- Author BiographyTimothy Anglin Burgard is the Ednah Root Curator in Charge of the American Art Department at the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco. His previous curatorial positions were at the Harvard University Art Museums and the New-York Historical Society. Among his many publications are The Surreal World of Enrico Donati, The Art of Dale Chihuly, and Body of Work: The Art of Al Farrow. He is a recipient of the Silver Medal of the Royal Society of Arts in London.
- Author(s)Rick Newby
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Out-of-print date20/04/2017
- Content Note100 color illustrations, 50 b/w photographs scattered
- Weight1397 g
- Width279 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byTimothy Burgard
- Foreword byDore Ashton
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.