All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.97Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.93
- £8.29Trending at £9.94
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £14.53Trending at £22.02
- £55.95Trending at £72.11
About this product
- DescriptionOver the course of his career, Stephen De Staebler (1933-2011) created powerful, elegiac figurative sculptures in clay and bronze. This title provides a biographical portrait of the sculptor, and renowned art historian.
- Author BiographyTimothy Anglin Burgard is the Ednah Root Curator in Charge of the American Art Department at the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco. His previous curatorial positions were at the Harvard University Art Museums and the New-York Historical Society. Among his many publications are The Surreal World of Enrico Donati, The Art of Dale Chihuly, and Body of Work: The Art of Al Farrow. He is a recipient of the Silver Medal of the Royal Society of Arts in London.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note100 color illustrations, 50 b/w photographs scattered
- Weight971 g
- Width280 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byTimothy Burgard
- Foreword byDore Ashton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.