CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionA landmark publication of essays resulting from the Treasures from Heaven conference at the British Museum, exploring the relationship between sacred matter and precious materials in the Middle Ages.
- Author BiographyLloyd de Beer is a curator with responsibility for the late medieval collection at the British Museum. His research is primarily concerned with English art and architecture of the Middle Ages. He is currently working on the alabaster sculptures of medieval England.
- PublisherBritish Museum Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleBritish Museum Research Publication
- Series Part/Volume Number195
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Museum Press
- Content Note250 illustrations
- Edited byAnna Harnden,James Robinson,Lloyd De Beer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.