Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £33.26Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £17.63Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an interesting insight into 'public opinion' as reported in the media.
- Author BiographyGreg Myers is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Linguistics and Modern English Language, University of Lancaster.
- Author(s)Greg Myers
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Interactional Sociolinguistics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 19
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.