All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionMatthew 1-2 and the Virginal Conception examines early Palestinian and Hellenistic Jewish accounts of the birth of Israel's first redeemer, Moses. The author shows how these accounts provide the background of Mary's virginal conception of Jesus, Israel's final redeemer, in Matthew 1-2.
- Author BiographyRoger David Aus studied English and German at St. Olaf College, and theology at Harvard Divinity School, Luther Theological Seminary, and Yale University, where he received a Ph.D. in New Testament Studies. He is an ordained clergyman of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and pastor emeritus of the German-speaking Luthergemeinde in Berlin-Reinickendorf, Germany. Pastor Aus is author of My Name Is Legion : Palestinian Judaic Traditions in Mark 5:1-20 and Other Gospel Texts (University Press of America, 2003).
- Author(s)Roger David Aus
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication05/10/2004
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleStudies in Judaism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight167 g
- Width172 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.