CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn assessment of the work of American critical realist Maurice Mandelbaum, and the relation of his thought to contemporary critical realism. It focuses on how his theories relate to those of Roy Bhaskar. It is suitable for students with an interest in critical realism, or the history of philosophy.
- Author BiographyIan F. Verstegen is an independent scholar living in Philadelphia. Trained in art history, he is an authority on early modern Italian art, especially the painter Federico Barocci, and his interests and publications extend to psychology, aesthetics, and philosophy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/2009
- Series TitleCritical Realism: Interventions Routledge Critical Realism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byIan F. Verstegen
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.