All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £52.00
- £4.69Trending at £4.90
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £4.88Trending at £6.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £4.90Trending at £6.81
About this product
- DescriptionMixing fictional and historical characters this haunting story is about Max Baer's life in and out of the boxing ring.
- Author BiographyJay Neugeboren, author of award-winning novels (The Stolen Jew, Before My Life Began, 1940, The American Sun & Wind Moving Picture Company, and Poli); nonfiction (Imagining Robert, Transforming Madness); and four collections of prize-winning stories.His essays and stories have appeared widely--in the New York Review of Books, the Atlantic Monthly, the American Scholar, Psychiatric Services, Black Clock, Ploughshares, Commonweal, Moment, Hadassah, and the New York Times--and have been reprinted in more than 50 anthologies, including Best American Stories and O. Henry Prize Stories. The recipient of numerous awards, including fellowships from the Guggenheim Foundation and the National Endowment for the Arts, he was a professor and writer-in-residence for many years at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, and has also taught at Stanford, Columbia, and the State University of New York at Old Westbury. He now lives and writes in New York City.
- Author(s)Jay Neugeboren
- PublisherMandel Vilar Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMandel Vilar Press
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.