Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique volume gathers Webera s writings on a broad array of themes, from the nature of work, to the political culture of democracy, to the uniqueness of the West, to the character of the family and race relations, to the role of science and the fate of ethical action in the modern world.
- Author BiographyStephen Kalberg is Associate Professor of Sociology at Boston University and one of the worlda s leading Weber scholars. He is the author of Max Webera s Comparative Historical Sociology (1993) and translator and editor of a new edition of Webera s Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism (Blackwell, 2001).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleModernity & Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight764 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byStephen Kalberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.