CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.79
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe problem of the nature of values and the relation between values and rationality is one of the defining issues of twentieth-century thought and Max Weber was one of the defining figures in the debate. This book considers the development of the dispute over Max Weber's contribution to this discourse, by showing how Weber's views have been used.
- Author(s)Regis A. Factor,Stephen P. Turner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.