All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive account of the wide-ranging impact of Max Weber's ideas on German and American intellectuals in the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyJoshua Derman is Assistant Professor of World History at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He was a Max Weber Postdoctoral Fellow at the European University Institute in Florence, Italy, and has received fellowships from the German Academic Exchange Service and the Josephine de Karman Fellowship Trust.
- Author(s)Joshua Derman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIdeas in Context
- Series Part/Volume Number102
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.75
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.