All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrue project success is dependent on more than simply whether it's delivered on time and under budget. This book gives project managers step-by-step guidance on how to establish the value of a project, identify value drivers and key performance metrics and then track and report them, and organize a team for accountability.
- Author BiographyJeff Berman is the Executive Vice President, ValueCurve Technologies, Inc. He consults for Fortune 500 companies including Gillette, Johnson & Johnson, CertainTeed, and Cytec. His keynote speaking events have included APICS, PMI, The New England Summit of Project Management, and Fortune 500 conferences.
- Author(s)Jeff Berman
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleUK Professional Business Management / Business
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.60
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.