All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents edited versions of articles from a forum on institutional revenue production. The chapters of this work provide different perspectives on revenue generation and how institutions are struggling to find an appropriate balance between meeting public expectations and maximizing private market forces.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2003
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleNew Directions for Institutional Research
- Series Part/Volume Number119
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight146 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byF. King Alexander,Ronald G. Ehrenberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.