Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvide organized, efficient, relevant consulting with lasting value Maximizing the Value of Consulting is an indispensable, practical guide for managing, measuring, and delivering the results that make internal and external consulting a lasting value to clients and the company.
- Author BiographyJACK J. PHILLIPS, P<small/small>D, is a world-renowned expert on accountability, measurement, and evaluation. Phillips provides consulting services for Fortune 500 companies and major global organizations. D<small/small>. WILLIAM D. TROTTER, is an internationally recognized expert in the areas of strategic planning, process and organizational transformation, and creating high-impact internal consulting capabilities. PATRICIA PULLIAM PHILLIPS, P<small/small>D, president and CEO of ROI Institute, is an internationally recognized consultant in measurement and evaluation. Her clients span over 60 countries and include global corporations as well as government, non-profit, and nongovernmental organizations.
- Author(s)Jack J. Phillips,Patricia Pulliam Phillips,William D. Trotter
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight862 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.